Friday, June 15, 2007

The Shop Mechanic Army

This is The Chad, I was lucky enough to have him come to my shop one day looking for some cafe' mirrors and I found that he was a refugee HD tech and was flipping Cafe' bikes, so we worked out a deal and now chad builds custom cafe' bike at my shop. He is usually heard saying "Custom" at the top of his lungs and hacking or bending some piece of a fame or bracket off to accomplish his goals.

This is Isaac here grinding away. He is a talented motor builder with an attention to detail that would shock most engineers. As pleasant as he is he'll tell you what he thinks of your Virago if you ask him to make it run, or try and sit on his motorcycle (a lovely cb125).

I'm lucky to have both these guys in the shop as obviously I spend all my time writing this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment